Now a days pharmaceutical companies are huge and difficult with a serious need for data and information. It must be united with information from all other enterprise organizations and stated in a way that will support business selections that help to make this data significant and operational. To make it simple for the business customer to quickly break down matters and stay side by side of the most recent development and issues. Data crosses the enterprise in the form of governing obedience requirements, clinical trials, drug contraindications, side effects, test data, doctor and patient information, research and development and more.
Testing data needs data analysis and communication in numerous languages and across multiple enterprise systems and stages and may also cross cultural and geographical boundaries. Developing a pharmaceutical product for sale involves skills and knowledge management as well as human resource allocation. Once a drug or pharmaceutical product has been tested, the enterprise must take endorsement from directing activities and work inside strict limitations with a minor margin for error.
- Product planning and pricing analysis are simplified.
- Accurate, up-to-date financial analysis are ensured.
- Operational analysis are ensured to optimise operations, resources and funding as well as reduce costs.
- Scalability is provided to handle complex and large data elements in various data schemes spread over a wide geographic distribution for trend analysis and risk recognition.
- Monitors, analyses and provides Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on sales by region, distributor, sales representative or product, using intuitive business intelligence reports and personalised BI dashboards.
- Detailed business intelligence reporting is offered for regulatory compliance along with an overview of market scenarios allowing users to accurately forecast and predict trends and results.
- A 360° view of regulation, product testing and approval, services, regions, sales, marketing, customer profiles, products and other information is provided.
- All aspects of organisation performance is assessed, e.g., profit, customer satisfaction, flexibility, transformation, growth and income.