Banking Analytics: Grow with Bilytica
Understandings about banking behaviors can be exposed through variety of descriptive analytics, as well as through predictive analytics, such as the task of credit score. Banking analytics, or applications of data mining in banking, can help mend how banks segment, target, obtain and retain clients. Sales can be produced along with creating a distinguished customer experience with the help of banks that can transmute huge amount of data into appreciated information, in such an increasingly competitive market.
The main source of competitive advantage for relatively a long time now is the ability to use quantitative data to shape decisions and results. Bilytica’s banking analytics solutions give a deep understanding of the banking procedures as well as the cash flow and savings, which support in better financial planning and controlling.
Information remains an underused and overlooked resource for some banks. Banks now need to cut costs, keep customers, lessen losses and reduce risk while fulfilling changing laws and regulations. As clients request more competent data and expect more modified encounters, it is essential for banks to have the ability to segment customers, taking into account, their needs, channel tendency and potential worth.
- Track the value of investments and savings with the help of web-based tools provided for clients and salespeople.
- What-if analysis is provided to help clients understand the effects of changes in investment decisions.
- With the help of interactive banking dashboards, you can also monitor loans and manage risks across the geographies.
- Through recovery and collections modelling there is a significant increase in the receivables.
- Produce reports dynamically on outstanding accounts that require attention.
- Enhance customer retention, cross-selling and acquisition.
- Pricing structures are optimized.
- Allows banks to manage risk more efficiently by reducing fraud and credit losses as well as making risk-aware decisions.
- Through integration with relationship management architecture, customer insights are gained.
- In order to improve redemption rates and contact rates real-time event management is implemented.
- It is specialized in data-driven business strategies; prospering your business.